Eidul Azha — LWMC sprays rose water in Lahore to overcome foul smell of entrails
LAHORE – The Lahore Waste Management Authority (LWMA) came up with a different idea to overcome stink of remain of sacrificial animals on the eve of Eidul Azha.
Focal Person (Digital Media) to CM Punjab Azhar Mashwani tweeted a video showing a tanker, usually used to water roadside plants and trees, can been seen spraying the rose water, scented water made with rose petals.
LWMC is conducting a cleaning operation in the city despite heavy rains on the second day of the eid.
According to the details, more than 16,500 tonnes of offal were disposed on first day of Eid.
- Pakistan vs England, first Test: PCB announces squad for Old Trafford ...04:11 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- India sees over 50,000 virus cases for 6th straight day03:20 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan pays tribute to fallen heroes on Police Martyrs' Day02:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Netflix confirms season 5 of Money Heist02:21 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- #MeToo: Ayesha Omar opens up about sexual harassment with Rose McGowan01:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020