Eidul Azha — LWMC sprays rose water in Lahore to overcome foul smell of entrails
LAHORE – The Lahore Waste Management Authority (LWMA) came up with a different idea to overcome stink of remain of sacrificial animals on the eve of Eidul Azha.
Focal Person (Digital Media) to CM Punjab Azhar Mashwani tweeted a video showing a tanker, usually used to water roadside plants and trees, can been seen spraying the rose water, scented water made with rose petals.
LWMC is conducting a cleaning operation in the city despite heavy rains on the second day of the eid.
According to the details, more than 16,500 tonnes of offal were disposed on first day of Eid.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021