Sindh CM grants special remission for prisoners
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah has granted 90 days remission to the prisoners on the occasion of Eid-ul -Azha and Independence Day.
A notification in this regard has been issued, the Radio Pakistan reported on Sunday.
The remission will not be applicable to the inmates involved in heinous crimes including terrorism, those convicted in murders and involved in anti-state activities and kidnapping for ransom.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:52 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara to scale K2 in search of Ali Sadpara's body10:30 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 25 June 202109:57 AM | 25 Jun, 2021
- Deepika Padukone's comment on husband's post winning hearts11:54 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Hira Mani gives a sneak peek into her US trip06:17 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Britney Spears calls for end to 'abusive' conservatorship04:26 PM | 24 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021