Is this really Chaudhry Nisar partying with models without a wig? PTI trolls strike again
On several instances, ostensibly pictures of Minister of Interior and Narcotics Control, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan were 'publicised' and made viral on social media, which shows him partying with models without his wig.
However, contrary to what is being disseminated in an apparent propagandist vilification campaign, the picture is of a renowned Indian fashion designer Tarun Tahiliani.
Tarun Tahiliani is a noted Indian fashion designer and is the founder of Ensemble, India’s first multi-designer boutique in 1987, followed by Tahiliani Design studio in 1990. Based in Delhi, he is best known for his ability to infuse Indian craftsmanship and textile heritage with European tailored silhouette.
Tarun, who conspicuously resembles Chaudhry Nisar, has a plethora of photos of himself posing with different female models and actresses.
It is unclear yet if this is part of a deliberate strategy, but the consequences of such actions patently favour PTI and serve as a booster in its popularity.
With many other such typical campaigns, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) or its significant population on social media has time and again indulged in what they profess to be 'Tabdeeli' campaigns.
Often these are in the form of morphed photographs and even quotes from fake Twitter accounts.
- Supreme Court seeks names of cabinet members removed from ECL02:41 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Senate passes bills to amend elections and NAB laws02:00 PM | 27 May, 2022
- GB CM Khalid Khurshid, 50 cops booked for ‘opening fire on ...01:08 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi shares bold video to mark 40 million followers on ...06:40 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022