This party is inviting Gen Raheel Sharif to join politics
Only a week after the famous general of Pakistan gave charge to new COAS Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa, JI Parliamentary Leader in Punjab Assembly Dr Waseem Akhtar has asked Gen (r) Raheel to help JI change the face of politics the same way he (Sharif) altered the fate of the nation through a military operation against terrorism.
During the assembly proceedings yesterday, Akhtar said Raheel Sharif should join the JI after spending two years to his retirement.
Reacting to his statement, PML-N minister Nadeem Kamran held such an offer is “against the system of the JI” as its workers and leaders come up from the grass-roots level. “What sort of position would be given to Raheel Sharif if he joins them (JI)?” he further asked.
Speaker Rana Iqbal stepped into the heated debate and asked the legislators to let go the argument.
- PM Shehbaz hails security forces for protecting people lives during ...08:28 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Armed robbers rape teenage girl in front of father in Pattoki07:44 PM | 26 May, 2022
- No-trust motion against Balochistan CM Bizenjo ends in a flop show06:54 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022