COAS Bajwa expresses grief on demise of Naqeebullah Mehsud's father
RAWALPINDI - Chief of the Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Monday expressed deep grief over the death of slain Naqeebullah Mehsud’s father, said military's spokesperson.
According to the DG ISPR, the army chief said: “May Allah bless the departed soul eternal peace at Heaven, Amen. Efforts to ensure provision of justice as promised to him shall be pursued.”
COAS expresses heartfelt grief on demise of Muhammad Khan father of Naqeebullah Mehsud.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) December 2, 2019
“May Allah bless the departed soul eternal peace at Heaven, Amen. Efforts to ensure provision of justice as promised to him shall be pursued”, COAS.
Muhammad Khan, the father of Naqeebullah Mehsud, and the Waziristan youth who was gunned down in an alleged fake police encounter led by SSP Rao Anwar in Karachi, was battling cancer at CMH Rawalpindi for last six months and passed away today.
Khan was fighting a court battle over bringing the killers of his son to justice.
Naqeebullah's father eyes Army to get justice for ... 09:02 PM | 17 Jan, 2019
ISLAMABAD – Muhammad Khan, the father of Naqeebullah Mehsud, and the Waziristan youth who was gunned down in an ...
General Qamar Javed Bajwa had met Naqeebullah’s father in April, last year and had assured full cooperation of Pakistan Army to get justice in Najibullah's case.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020