Zameen.com to hold Pakistan Property Show in Dubai on December 6, 7
Pakistan’s largest real estate portal, Zameen.com, has announced its decision to hold another massive edition of the ‘Pakistan Property Show’ –scheduled to take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre on December 6 and 7.
This 2019 edition is all set to become the company’s third consecutive annual property exhibition event in Dubai. In the last two expos, the property extravaganza attracted a combined audience of over 31,000.
Zameen.com has so far held a total of 17 major property exhibitions attracting over 1 million visitors The third instalment of Pakistan Property Show will feature major names from the real estate markets of Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Peshawar, Murree, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Raheem Yar Khan, Gwadar, Bahawalpur and DG. Khan.
Prominent names among these exhibitors include ‘Eighteen’ and ‘Capital Smart City’. The event offers overseas Pakistanis a chance to explore rewarding investment opportunities available in some of the most reliable and promising real estate projects. In addition, since this exhibition features projects from several major cities of the country, it provides visitors with a great opportunity to explore affordable property purchase options.
Zameen.com CEO Zeeshan Ali Khan said that taking the property exhibitions to an international level was a tough undertaking in the beginning but with every passing year, Pakistan Property Show has become a brand name for property exhibitions. ‘The success story of this event is a source of pride for Pakistanis living the Gulf,’ he said.
Answering a question, Khan said, ‘Increasing investment opportunities in the property sector is vital for setting the sector on track to progress, and the main objective of organising such events is to circulate money in the investment sector, which, in turn, will benefit the overall economy of Pakistan.’ ‘World Trade Centre holds its own exclusive status in terms of trade and investment activity in the region where only the best corporates and business entities can stage their activities, and for a Pakistan-based company to organize such a grand event there is definitely a matter of national pride,’ he further said.
Khan also highlighted the fact that most of the traffic of Zameen.com receives from Pakistanis residing in Gulf countries. ‘The event thus offers great opportunities to Pakistanis living here to make a solid, safe and rewarding investment in reliable real estate developments.’ Khan is positive that Zameen.com’s third Pakistan Property Show in Dubai will experience an overwhelming response – similar to the ones registered in the past – from the general public. (File Photos)
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- PSL Draft 2020: Franchises pick players from platinum, diamond, gold ...08:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Justice (retd) Altaf Ibrahim takes oath as acting ECP chief06:15 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019