Imran's nephews granted bail in warden torture case
Both Azam Khan and Abdullah Khan were accused of torturing traffic warden. Court has also ordered them to submit surety bonds of Rs.50,000 each.
Earlier, an FIR was lodged by traffic police personnel against two nephews of Imran Khan, both young men has been arrested in accusation of torturing police warden of Lahore.
Police claimed that Azam Khan and Abdullah Khan had violated the traffic rules on mall road, when stopped by traffic warden, both Khans have tortured the warden.
- MDCAT 2020: FIA busts gang involved in 'paper leak'12:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Ex-PM Gillani’ son among 30 PDM workers arrested in Multan10:39 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:34 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 29 November 202008:30 AM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020