Three must have colors for your western wardrobe
Today, western outfits are in vogue especially because they are easy to carry professionally. Here are some must-have colors for your Western wardrobe.
This peaceful color is a must in all wardrobes. White is something you can wear to a dinner, an official meeting, a party or even a day out with friends.
Combine white with any color and it will good and current.
Black is the color of glamour. The globally approved color is best suited for all skin colors.
If you are white skinned, black will certainly stand out on you. And if you have a darker skin tone, black will make your skin look clean and smooth.
Again, black can be worn to parties, dinners and meetings all to gather.
Adding metallic accessories to black outfits also looks very classy look.
If we talk about class and royalty, royal blue is a must have color.
Royal blue tops with lighter bottoms are the classiest in western clothing silhouettes. Frocks, jumpsuits and collared shirts are no exception.
- Arooba Faridi becomes Pakistan’s youngest aerospace engineer06:08 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Buddhist monks from Sri Lanka visit Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Fort05:35 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan's Parliament debates French ambassador's expulsion after ...05:10 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Haier introduces WhatsApp Chat Bot04:08 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- FM Qureshi embarks to Iran after concluding UAE visit03:38 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- How Queen Elizabeth is celebrating her 95th birthday02:34 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021