Peshawar Metro Bus: NAB to probe alleged corruption, delay in multi-billion-rupee project
NAB chairman Justice (r) Javed Iqbal ordered Bureau’s KP DG an investigation into the matter.
The anti-graft watchdog said that the cost of the project has increased from Rs49 billion to Rs64 billion but the project hasn’t completed.
NAB will determine those responsible for the delay in the completion of the project and the responsibility of increase in cost.
On the other hand, the anti-graft agency has also initiated the probe against three key departments of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa after the PTI-led government completed its tenure.
Corruption worth billions of rupees in the biometric system has also been revealed in KP.
- ‘Tragic Mistake’ – US acknowledges Kabul drone strike ...09:58 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021