Teenage female clinic worker raped by four robbers in Lahore
LAHORE – Four armed robbers have allegedly sexually assaulted a 19-year-old girl when she was going home from her job in Gujjarpura area of Lahore, police said on Thursday.
A First Information Report (FIR) of the incident has been registered. It says the robbers also looted valuables.
The victim, who works at a private clinic, was on her way to home with a doctor when they were stopped by the assailants.
The muggers took the girl to nearby field where they raped her. They also took way cash, mobile phones and gold earrings. Later, the fled the scene.
Inspector General of Police (IGP) Punjab has taken notice of the incident and sought a report from the Capital City Police Officer (CCPO).
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020