UN voices concerns over rising tension between India, Pakistan
UNITED NATIONS - The UN has expressed concern over the rising tensions between India and Pakistan after unprovoked Indian firing that killed two civilians and injured six at the Line of Control in Azad Kashmir.
UN Secretary-General spokesperson Stephane Dujarric while responding to a question by a Pakistani journalist said that the secretary general was observing the situation, adding that the situation in Kashmir was a continued matter of concern.
Over the killing of innocent citizens, the Foreign Officer called Indian Deputy High Commissioner J P Singh and protested against Indian forces firing at LoC.
- Irfan takes lead in senior section of PGF Qualifying School Golf 202104:06 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- It’s Galaxy Week on Samsung’s Online Shop!04:02 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Three ruling party, four opposition lawmakers banned from entering ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Meera demands justice after goons attack her family02:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021