Indian troops kill one more kashmiri youth in IOK
SRINAGAR - Indian troops, in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred one more Kashmiri youth in Pulwama district in occupied Kashmir, today (Tuesday), taking the toll to 14 within 24 hours.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the youth was killed by the troops during a cordon and search operation in Saimoh area of the district.
The operation was going on till last reports came in.
Yesterday, the Indian troops martyred 13 Kashmiri youth; 10 during a violent military operation in Mendhar and other villages of Poonch district and three in Nawshehra area of Rajouri district.
The Indian troops martyred 21 Kashmiris including two young boys in IOK during the last month of May.
Indian police and paramilitary personnel arrested 146 people, mostly youth, and molested and disgraced 20 women during 565 cordon and search operations in different areas of the territory.
During the period, at least 200 people were injured due to the use of brute force including firing of bullets, pellets and teargas shells by Indian troops and police personnel on mourners and peaceful protesters in the territory.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020