Tripartite agreement worth $2.4 b finalized for implementation of 1,124MW Kohala power Project
ISLAMABAD - Tripartite agreement has been finalized for implementation of 1,124MW Kohala Hydropower Project in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) framework has been achieved.
The agreement has been finalized and initialed between a Chinese company and governments of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir.
This will be the largest ever investment of US$ 2.4 billion in any of the Independent Power Producers in Pakistan and AJK.
The project is expected to provide more than 5 billion units of clean and low cost electricity annually to the consumers.
- Pakistan thanks OIC for steadfast support on Kashmir dispute11:32 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Nottingham Islam under fire over 'Nikkah between men'11:17 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Kumar Bheel – A Pakistani Hindu who saved 18 people from burning ...10:34 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani court in action over woman's claims of abuse by Babar Azam09:42 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Diesel price increased, petrol price to remain unchanged09:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020