Tripartite agreement worth $2.4 b finalized for implementation of 1,124MW Kohala power Project
ISLAMABAD - Tripartite agreement has been finalized for implementation of 1,124MW Kohala Hydropower Project in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) under the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) framework has been achieved.
The agreement has been finalized and initialed between a Chinese company and governments of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir.
This will be the largest ever investment of US$ 2.4 billion in any of the Independent Power Producers in Pakistan and AJK.
The project is expected to provide more than 5 billion units of clean and low cost electricity annually to the consumers.
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020