After Justin Trudeau, Hillary Clinton lavishes praise on Shahid Afridi for social welfare
Afridi took to Twitter and shared a video of the former first lady, thanking her for 'supporting the cause of humanity'. The appreciation came days after Canadian Prime Minister welcomed the flamboyant cricketer in the country.
In her video message, Hillary greeted the all-rounder, thanked him and said: "Thank you for that very nice message that your friend and mine, John, delivered to me at our event today.
“I wish you the very best!",she added.
"Together we all are #HopeNotOut," Afridi said in his tweet.
According to media reports, Shahid Afridi is currently in Canada for the fundraising of his organization 'Shahid Afridi Foundation'.
SAF is a welfare organization aimed to improve the lives of the underprivileged communities through various efforts focusing the state of Healthcare and Education within the country and providing clean and safe drinking water to the poor.
- Ex-CM Sindh Arbab Ghulam Rahim appointed as PM's aide on Sindh affairs02:56 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Sajid Sadpara scales K2 amid expedition to search father’s body02:25 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- ‘Americans are subject to residing country’s laws’, US embassy ...02:05 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul celebrates birthday party at beach12:37 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali celebrates birthday in style07:00 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021