Muslim fans overwhelmed as Cristiano Ronaldo greets with ‘Salamalaikum’
Interacting with his followers on Sunday, Ronaldo, in the live chat, was asked by certain Arab fans to “speak in Arabic”. He said that he did not know the language; however, he appeased his Muslim followers by greeting them with a “Salamalaikum”.
Soon after Cristiano greeted the Muslims with the salutation, Twitterati started reacted to this nice gesture and expressed their happiness in heartfelt posts:
Lool howd my mum just hear this and say walkun asalam out of nowhere lool— Zeeta 🇱🇾 (@ZeetaZawie) September 30, 2018
@kroosistaa @busquesque_ hence proved Ronaldo > MESSI— Abdul Rafay (@photogRAFAY) September 30, 2018
I’m so proud of him. Doing the most for us
— Liridona Kaloshi (@Liridona02) October 1, 2018
thats why hes the GOAT— HeyHarith (@Harith_209) October 1, 2018
وعليكم السلام pic.twitter.com/onvzSzZa1T— M7md Abdulaziz (@M7mdAbdulaziz2) September 29, 2018
Ronaldo was named the best Portuguese player of all time by the Portuguese Football Federation in 2015. He made his senior debut for Portugal in 2003 at age 18 and has since had over 150 caps, becoming Portugal's most capped player and his country's all-time top goalscorer.
Ronaldo is having a huge fan following all over the world and he surely knows how to win the heart of fans. We also felt great watching the live session.
- Petrol price slashed by Rs7.06 per litre in Pakistan09:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Abrar Ul Haq tests positive for COVID-1908:32 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NASA, SpaceX launch astronauts to orbit from America in historic test ...06:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Another doctor succumbs to coronavirus in Khyber Pakhktunkhwa06:47 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Raising a daughter is a huge responsibility: Humaima Malick05:08 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020