Punjab CM Buzdar leaves for Islamabad on PM Imran’s call to discuss PML-N’s anti-government protests
LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has left for Islamabad on Prime Minister Imran Khan’s call to participate in the meeting to devise a strategy to counter opposition’s anti-government campaign.
According to media details, the meeting will be chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan in to discuss and devise a strategy over Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) protests against the arrest of party president and Opposition Leader in National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif by National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in money laundering case.
The Punjab CM will also meet National Assembly (NA) Speaker Asad Qaisar and other ministers during his visit.
Earlier, the PML-N announced to hold phase-wise protests from October 3, mainly in the major cities of the province.
- PM expresses ‘deep grief’ over tragic deaths in Jalalabad stampede11:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Arab world’s modern-day cultural pioneers, intellectuals to convene ...10:42 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- COAS Bajwa visits forward areas at Chamb sector along LoC09:56 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- US President Trump has active bank account in China, reveals leading ...09:15 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Lahore CCPO Sheikh mysteriously goes on leave a day after leaked ...08:29 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Fast & Furious franchise soon to reach the finish line!03:24 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Imran Abbas meets Ertugrul star Cem Uçan in Turkey02:23 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- Shahid Afridi celebrates 20 years of marriage01:17 PM | 21 Oct, 2020
- At least five killed, 20 injured in explosion near Karachi's Maskan ...10:27 AM | 21 Oct, 2020
- India bars Zimbabwe head coach from travelling to Pakistan03:08 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran Khan enjoyed PDM’s rallies, says Faisal Javed01:12 PM | 20 Oct, 2020
- SC commission to look after Bahria Town funds11:27 AM | 20 Oct, 2020