Punjab CM Buzdar leaves for Islamabad on PM Imran’s call to discuss PML-N’s anti-government protests
LAHORE – Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has left for Islamabad on Prime Minister Imran Khan’s call to participate in the meeting to devise a strategy to counter opposition’s anti-government campaign.
According to media details, the meeting will be chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan in to discuss and devise a strategy over Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) protests against the arrest of party president and Opposition Leader in National Assembly (NA) Shehbaz Sharif by National Accountability Bureau (NAB) in money laundering case.
The Punjab CM will also meet National Assembly (NA) Speaker Asad Qaisar and other ministers during his visit.
Earlier, the PML-N announced to hold phase-wise protests from October 3, mainly in the major cities of the province.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021