Bill Gates reveals his greatest fear in ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ trailer
The three-part docuseries is called Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates. The trailer reveals Gates greatest fear is that his brain will someday stop working.
According to a press release from Netflix, the documentary series “offers unprecedented access to Gates as he pursues unique solutions to some of the world’s most complex problems with the same level of optimism, curiosity, and fervour that inspired his original vision for Microsoft.”
This series is a commentary on how his ambition led him to become a titan in the Silicon Valley, the sacrifices he made to ensure Microsoft competes with its competitors successfully and venturing into the world of philanthropy.
Apart from this, it reveals interesting details of his life—from his favourite food to favourite animal.
Helmed by An Inconvenient Truth director Davis Guggenheim, it will release on September 20 globally.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019