Ellie Goulding's wedding dress took more than 640 hours to make
The bride looked absolutely stunning wearing a bespoke Chloé high-necked gown.
According to the fashion house, Goulding's long-sleeved white gown was created using silk double crêpe and hand-embroidered with White Roses of York, fitting for the York-based church, and embellished with white glass beads.
Goulding’s veil was special on its own as it had her and Jasper’s embroidered initials.
Surprisingly the gown took more than 640 hours to construct!
"I was so thrilled and excited to collaborate with Natacha at Chloé on my wedding dress. I have loved the brand and their incredible team for years, so it only seemed right for Chloé to play a big part of this special day," Goulding said of her jaw-dropping gown, according to People Magazine.
“Natacha worked alongside me to design something timeless and classic, but with all the Chloé spirit,” the bride continued. “Natacha is a very talented designer and I have admired her work from day one. I have never felt more special than the moment I first tried on the dress during my fitting in Paris, it was utterly awe-inspiring to see the craftsmanship and attention to detail.”
Goulding's bridesmaids were seen in matching pale blue dresses, while the groom looked super handsome in a smart suit with tails. Famous celebrities attended the ceremony including James Blunt, Sienna Miller, and fellow celeb couple Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry.
Ellie and Caspar had been together since 2017. The couple announced their engagement in August 2018.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more update!
- Refugee Conference: UN ready to participate in Afghan reconciliation ...11:30 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- LHC summons DG Rescue-1122 over plea challenging his reappointment10:48 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- UN resolutions on Kashmir need implementation, UNSG Guterres tells ...09:39 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- realme Pakistan teases one of the much-awaited entry-level ...08:55 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan gets highest-ever $200m GCF grant to redress environment ...08:49 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019