PM Sharif reaches Ankara on a day-long visit to discuss Yemen crisis
The Prime Minister was received at the Ankara airport by Turkish Minister for Environment and Urbanization.
The Prime Minister during his visit would meet Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. He would be consulting the Turkish leaders on the current crisis in the Middle East.
The Prime Minister in a statement prior to his departure from Islamabad said that Pakistan believes in peaceful resolution of the crisis and wishes unity among the Muslim Ummah.
Advisor to PM Sartaj Aziz, SAPM Tariq Fatemi and Secretary Foreign Affairs are accompanying Prime Minister Sharif.
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021