PM Sharif reaches Ankara on a day-long visit to discuss Yemen crisis
The Prime Minister was received at the Ankara airport by Turkish Minister for Environment and Urbanization.
The Prime Minister during his visit would meet Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. He would be consulting the Turkish leaders on the current crisis in the Middle East.
The Prime Minister in a statement prior to his departure from Islamabad said that Pakistan believes in peaceful resolution of the crisis and wishes unity among the Muslim Ummah.
Advisor to PM Sartaj Aziz, SAPM Tariq Fatemi and Secretary Foreign Affairs are accompanying Prime Minister Sharif.
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020