PM Sharif reaches Ankara on a day-long visit to discuss Yemen crisis
The Prime Minister was received at the Ankara airport by Turkish Minister for Environment and Urbanization.
The Prime Minister during his visit would meet Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. He would be consulting the Turkish leaders on the current crisis in the Middle East.
The Prime Minister in a statement prior to his departure from Islamabad said that Pakistan believes in peaceful resolution of the crisis and wishes unity among the Muslim Ummah.
Advisor to PM Sartaj Aziz, SAPM Tariq Fatemi and Secretary Foreign Affairs are accompanying Prime Minister Sharif.
- Pakistan gets 1.55mn Chinese COVID vaccines amid shortage02:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021