After PM Nawaz, PTI determined for disqualification of Shehbaz Sharif
The decision to give tough time to Punjab's Chief Minister was announced by senior PTI leader Jahangir Khan Tareen here on Saturday.
He detailed that the party would move Lahore High Court next week seeking the disqualification of Shehbaz Sharif on the basis of three tangible evidences.
Sources revealed that PTI would take up the isue of Al Towfeek case for seeking disqualification of CM Punjab.
The law maker slammed the provincial head and added that Shehbaz Sharif used to say 'he would drag Asif Ali Zardari'.
In the purview of Panama Leaks proceedings, he opined that corruption stories would unfurl further with time.
He alleged that Trump-Nawaz conversation was a brainchild of PML-N's media cell.
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020