Toyota increases prices for all vehicles in Pakistan
KARACHI — Renowned auto manufacturer Toyota Indus Motors Company has increased the price of its various vehicles from Rs75,000(lowest) to Rs175,000 (highest).
The company has issued an official letter to its dealerships in this regard and new price surge will be effective from 3rd January 2019.
Here are the updated prices
|Model||New Price in Rs||Old Price in Rs||Difference in Rs|
|Corolla XLI M/T||2,044,000||1,944,000||100,000|
|Corolla XLI A/T||2,119,000||2,069,000||50,000|
|Corolla GLI M/T||2,299,000||2,224,000||75,000|
|Corolla GLI M/T Special Edition||2,373,000||2,316,000||57,000|
|Corolla GLI A/T||2,374,000||2,299,000||75,000|
|Corolla Altis 1.6||2,574,000||2,474,000||100,000|
|Corolla Altis 1.8 MT||2,689,000||2,589,000||100,000|
|Corolla Grande MT-SR||2,864,000||2,764,000||100,000|
|Corolla Grande CVT-SR||2,999,000||2,899,000||100,000|
|Hilux 4×2 S/C Standard||2,929,000||2,804,000||125,000|
|Hilux 4×2 Single Cab (Up Spec)||2,959,000||2,834,000||125,000|
|Hilux 4×2 Single Cab Deckless||2,674,000||2,549,000||125,000|
|Hilux 4×4 Standard||4,159,000||4,009,000||150,000|
|Hilux Double Cab Standard||4,549,000||4,399,000||150,000|
|Hilux Revo G 2.8||4,859,000||4,709,000||150,000|
|Hilux Revo G AT 2.8||5,089,000||4,939,000||150,000|
|Hilux Revo V AT 2.8||5,399,000||5,274,000||125,000|
|Fortuner 4×2 HI Petrol||6,399,000||6,249,000||150,000|
|Fortuner 4×2 Diesel||6,799,000||6,624,000||175,000|
The customers are also be required to pay a withholding tax (WHT) of Rs150,000 on the variants of Hilux 4×4 S/C STD, Rs200,00 on Hilux Revo (G-MT and V-AT) and Fortuner.
New Year ‘Gift’: Pak-Suzuki revises price for ... 04:41 PM | 1 Jan, 2019
KARACHI – Renowned auto manufacturer Pak-Suzuki has increased the price of its various vehicles from ...
The surge in price is due to the devaluation of the rupee. In simple terms, not all parts of the cars are manufactured locally, so the automakers are forced to import parts from foreign vendors, which due to the devaluation of the rupee have now become expensive.
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PM stresses anti-coronavirus SOPs to avert tough times08:48 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- 'I was raped by Rehman Mailk,' alleges US blogger Cynthia D Ritchie ...07:54 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020