Imran hits out at Punjab police for allegedly manhandling his nephews
A furious Khan took to Twitter to express his rage against the Punjab police and government.
Tweeting his outrage, Khan claimed his nephews were manhandled because of their relationship with the PTI chairman. Terming the police as 'Gullu', Khan added the arrest of his nephews was a set-up, as the media immediately arrived at the scene.
Criticising Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif the PTI chairman said, CM is responsible for creating the 'monster force' in shape of Punjab police.
In defense of his nephews, Khan categorically refuted the claim that the boys would have used his (Khan's) name to bail out of the situation.
Meanwhile, a video has appeared on social media in which the police and traffic warden can be seen manhandling two young men, allegedly the PTI charman's nephews.
Video shows Punjab Police beating up nephews of Imran Khan, contrary to Punjab Police's previous claims.Posted by Daily Pakistan Global on Friday, July 3, 2015
Khan’s two nephews were booked in a case and arrested for misbehaving with a traffic warden over seat belt issue in Lahore. However, the court granted bail to the boys the next day.
- Ashura processions culminate peacefully across Pakistan11:08 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 9th Sharjah Film Festival announces 100 films from 43 countries10:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- 'Neelofar' starring Fawad, and Mahira gets a release date08:54 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022