SHC revokes stay order of Axact's BOL TV
A two-member bench issued its verdict over a case of security clearance to Axact’s TV channel.
Revoking its stay order, the court ruled that all four directors of Axact – Shoaib Sheikh, Waqas Atiq, Sarwat Bashir and Aisha Sheikh – must get fresh security clearance.
The Axact company had inducted four of its officials as ‘directors’ and ‘stakeholders’ into the board of directors after acquiring a TV licence issued to Labbaik TV in 2013, despite the fact that the Ministry of Interior had not given security clearance to the directors.
The ministry’s decision was later challenged by Shoaib Sheikh, who got court’s stay over security clearance.
Today, the court revoked the stay order on grounds of changes in the composition of board of directors. The court said in its verdict that government’s security clearance is necessary in case of any change in the company's board.
- Soldier martyred in gun battle with terrorists in North Waziristan09:24 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Over one million Muslims move to Mina to perform rituals of Hajj 202209:10 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:33 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 07 July 202208:13 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Nawal Saeed melts hearts with new sizzling photos in saree11:10 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022