Beyonce to COPYRIGHT names 'Rumi' & 'Sir' for her twins, creates uproar
Rumi is a much-loved and respected Persian poet in Muslim literature, which is the reason for the uproar amongst Asians.
The celebrities have filed a case to US authorities to copyright the names “Rumi Carter” and “Sir Carter,” ensuring no one else profits from the names to sell anything from fragrances to music!
Appearing to liken his rhyming skills to the literary tradition, Jay-Z has rapped:
“Sufi to the goofies / I could probably speak Farsi.”
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021