On this day in 1971, PM Imran made his cricket debut (VIDEO)
LAHORE – Prime Minister Imran Khan is so far the only captain of Pakistan who had led the country to its only World Cup victory in the year 1992.
But June 3 has its significance in cricket history as on this day PM Khan has made is cricket debut against England in 1971, exactly 50 years ago, at Edgbaston.
To mark the 50th anniversary of his debut, PM Imran Khan shared a video on Instagram with a caption: "Cricket debut exactly 50 years ago".
View this post on Instagram
PCB has also felicitated Khan in a tweet saying, “#OnThisDay in 1971 - Former captain @ImranKhanPTI made his Test debut against England at Edgbaston”.
PSL 2021: PCB announces schedule of remaining ... 03:09 PM | 3 Jun, 2021
LAHORE – The Pakistan Cricket Board on Thursday announced the schedule of remaining matches of the Pakistan ...
- Pakistan condemns extra-judicial killing of another two Kashmiris by ...06:15 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan’s Skardu Airport opens for international flights tomorrow05:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saudi Arabia sees Gulf’s first confirmed Omicron case05:36 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Anoushey Ashraf slams co-stars for not being mindful of personal ...05:05 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saba Qamar and Fahad Mustafa stun fans with sizzling performance in ...04:13 PM | 1 Dec, 2021