Wahab, Shakib fined for ‘pointing fingers’ at each other
DHAKA (Web Desk) - Bangladesh star batsman Shakib al-Hasan and Pakistani pacer Wahab Raiz have been fined for pointing fingers and firing verbal volleys at each other during first Test match.
According to details, both have to pay 50 percent of the match fee for sowing their aggression against each other in last day of the match.
Match referee suggested 50 percent fin on both players. Left-arm fast-bowler Wahab Riaz and Bangladesh batsman Shakib al-Hasan were seen pointing fingers and firing verbal volleys at each other during the 118th over.
Wahab and Shakib were involved in a word fight and Misbah had to jump in to save the day. Misbah was later seen talking to the umpire Ranmore Matinesz in order to ease the tension.
The batsman said that Wahab was trying to make patches on the pitch so Pakistani bowlers can take advantage of that.
- Pakistan signs $1.1bn deal with Qatar to import oil, LNG02:37 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- UN, US hail Pakistan-India agreement to ceasefire at LoC in disputed ...02:20 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PSL6, Match 7, Lahore vs Multan - Live Score and Live Updates02:00 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran arrives in Lahore on day-long visit01:42 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi – A gripping plot about social evils09:42 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021