PML-N offers 'deal' to govt for revoking 18th amendment: Sheikh Rasheed
RAWALPINDI - Railways Minister Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad has revealed that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) showed conditional support for revoking 18th amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan.
Talking to a private news channel, the chief of the Awami Muslim League (AML) further said that the PML-N in return has demanded changes to NAB laws and quashing of cases against Sharif family.
The railways minister said, “I am saying it with responsibility that the opposition has had a meeting with Asad Umar and negotiations regarding the amendment are underway".
Calling PTI leader Jahangir Tareen Khan a member of "Ali Baba Chalis chor" gang, he said that the gang still exists but Tareen got captured.
Talking about former special assistant to PM on information Firdous Ashiq Awan, he said that she would be adjusted at some other place if she shows tolerance.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020