PAF donates over Rs100m to dams' fund
Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan acknowledged the landmark initiative by Supreme Court of Pakistan for construction of dams in Pakistan and handed over a cheque of over Rs 100 million on behalf of all ranks of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) as a donation to the fund.
While speaking at the occasion, the Air Chief reiterated the resolve that alongside defending the aerial frontiers of Pakistan, PAF would also continue to contribute towards nation building.
The Chief Justice thanked the Air Chief for the kind gesture and also lauded the sound professionalism of PAF personnel.
Later the Chief Justice delivered a lecture to PAF personnel.
- Pakistan’s top military commander visits Sialkot, Kotli to witness ...04:00 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Top Pakistani envoy congratulates Sweden on national day03:40 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran calls on the world to crack down on online extremism03:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Chinese woman breaks own Guinness world record for the longest ...02:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Why Aishwarya Rai refused to work in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?01:52 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021