Two mln animals ready for slaughter during Hajj
According to the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI) chairman, Suleiman Al-Jabri, more than 1 million sheep, goats and cows would be provided to markets in Makkah and the Islamic Development Bank for its projects.
There would also be a million animals available for citizens and residents, he said.
He said the Saudi authorities have over the past two months received more than 50 trucks with live cattle from neighbouring countries including Sudan and Somalia.
The shipments include sheep and cattle for local markets, which would help keep prices low, he said.
- The Redefined XOS10 Starts the New Journey on Intelligence and Visual ...12:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan draws up contingency plan as TLP resumes march on Islamabad10:48 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan Army’s focus stays on enhancing standard functionality ...10:27 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Young army officer’s murder remains shrouded in mystery09:48 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021