Iceland expresses concern over HR violations in Occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said that India is destroying the peace of the entire region through its oppressive measures.
The foreign minister said that the international community should play its role to save innocent Kashmiris from Indian barbarism and human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir that are on its peak now.
He said international media and human rights organizations are exposing Indian brutalities.
The foreign minister of Iceland expressed his serious concern over the human rights violations in Occupied Kashmir and emphasized on the need to peacefully resolve issues.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020