Jennifer Aniston hasn’t found self-isolating difficult, here's why
LOS ANGELES - Hollywood gorgeous actor lady Jennifer Aniston despite the panic, is enjoying being confined within her home.
During an online interview with Jimmy Kimmel, the 51-year-old Friends actor admitted that while the present situation is nothing less than a ‘nightmare’, one thing she is certainly grateful for is all the extra time she is getting at home. How long has it been since you have left your house?” Jimmy asked.
“It has been, today’s Thursday, today’s three weeks,” Jennifer answered. “You like to be in the house by yourself,” Jimmy noted.
Responding to the observation, the Murder Mysteryactor revealed: “I’m a born agoraphobe. This is kind of a dream…not a dream it’s obviously a nightmare. But, me personally, it’s not been that much of a challenge,” she said.
“The most challenging thing is watching the news and, you know, trying to digest that.” When asked how often she’s been watching the news, Jen shared she’s been doing a “check-in in the morning and then check-in in the evening,” she added.
How's your quarantine going? Share some useful tips with us in the comments section below.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020