Aamir Liaquat quits PTI, calls Imran Khan ‘traitor’
KARACHI – Aamir Liaquat Hussain parted way with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf after President Arif Alvi dissolved the National Assembly on former prime minister Imran Khan’s advice.
On Sunday, the advice was to the President for dissolving the assembly immediately after NA Deputy Speaker Qasim Suri rejected a no-confidence motion submitted by the joint Opposition against Imran Khan.
Lashing out at Khan, the televengalist said that the decision has proved that the Opposition’s move was justified.
He claimed that the Imran Khan will have to face Article 6 of the Constitution for his “surprise move”.
یہ جو سرپرائز ہے— Aamir Liaquat Husain (@AamirLiaquat) April 3, 2022
آرٹیکل 6 اِس کی پرائز ہے
یاد رکھنا غدار کپتان
تم مگر جنرل قمر باجوہ کو نہ ہٹا سکے
تم مگر فوج میں بغاوت نہ کراسکے @ImranKhanPTI
Calling the former prime minister a “traitor,” Aamir Liaquat Hussain claimed that Imran Khan wanted to remove Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa.
Aamir Liaquat hurls abuses at ministers, vows to ... 11:30 PM | 2 Apr, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Disgruntled PTI lawmaker Aamir Liaquat Hussain, who was rushed to a hospital after he complained of ...
- Pakistan condemns terrorist attack on educational institution in Kabul07:29 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Meta invites Pakistan to marketing summit 202207:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan bat first against England in 6th T20I07:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PITB signs agreement with UBL as Partner/Settlement bank to ...06:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Mohammad Haris set for T20I debut in 6th match against England today06:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022