Pakistani court rejects facebook account hacker's bail request
Justice Roohul Amin Khan of a single-member bench observed that suspect Rizwanul Haq, a resident of Bhara Kahu, Islamabad, didn’t deserve to be freed on bail as he was involved in a heinous crime, reportedly.
Lawyer FM Sabir and inspector Adnan Khan appeared for the FIA and said the suspect had ruined the life of a Nowshera woman, mother of two, as his unlawful and unethical acts led to her divorce.
FM Sabir said the suspect had hacked Facebook account of the woman, who was married to a man in Islamabad and was living a happy life, according to sources.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021