Imran Khan says Pakistan ready to play constructive role between Iran, Saudi Arabia
The meeting was also attended by PTI Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi and leaders, including Shireen Mazari and Naeem-ul-Haq.
He told the envoy that uplifting the national economy was his top priority and also expressed his desire to visit Iran and its historical sites.
The Iranian ambassador said that all avenues were open for cooperation and partnership with Pakistan and the country was ready to partner with Pakistan on the agenda of regional cooperation and development.
Mehdi Honardoost said Iran desired to enhance trade with Pakistan and the Iran-Pakistan Gas Pipeline project could change Pakistan’s future. Iran was ready to hold positive and constructive talks with Pakistan on the project, he added.
- Sri Lanka beat Netherlands by eight wickets in T20 World Cup 202109:58 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Biden approves $976m for Afghan refugees in US06:00 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021