Sheikhupura: 10 injured in Saudi Gas Plant fire
The fire engulfed the plant and two adjacent Paper Mills shortly after bowser exploded while refilling it at Saudi gas plant, rescue sources said.
The victims were rushed to DHQ hospital for treatment. Nine patients have been discharged after basic medical aid. One patient was shifted to a Lahore hospital.
Firefighters were able to extinguish fire engulfing the mills while efforts are underway to douse the fire at the plant.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021