World's most expensive vodka bottle stolen away
Danish police are investigating the theft of the bottle claimed to be the world's most expensive one, worth a staggering worth $1.3m.
The bottle, made from gold and silver and with a diamond encrusted cap, was on loan to a Copenhagen bar which had a collection of vodkas on display.
Bar owner Brian Ingberg said the bottle had featured in an episode of the political thriller House of Cards as a gift from the Russian president to his US counterpart.
Mr Ingberg, the owner of the 'Cafe 33 bar' told media that he had borrowed the bottle from the Latvia-based Dartz Motor Company.
"It has been part of my collection for six months, but not anymore," he said.
The cap is shaped like a Russian imperial eagle and is encrusted with diamonds.
- BANvPAK: Pakistan seals Test series win over Bangladesh04:07 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Transparency Int'l survey suggests more than 90pc of Pakistanis ...01:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian army helicopter carrying defence chief Bipin Rawat, staff ...01:18 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- US Consulate General in Lahore expresses satisfaction over election ...01:01 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Junaid Jamshed remembered on fifth death anniversary10:20 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021