This Pakistani barber cuts hair with 15 scissors simultaneously
Stylist Sadiq Ali uses 15 pairs scissors in one hand simultaneously and gives his clients a signature 'spicy' haircut.
The 33-year-old takes 20 minutes for the haircut and charges only Rs200 ($1.50) for his services.
Local media helped Ali's client base to grow, and popular cricketers such as Umar Akmal, Sohail Tanvir, coach Mickey Arthur and Inzamam-ul-Haq have become his regular customers now.
Ali said, 'They love the spicy haircut that I have invented. It is different from the usual cut because 15 scissors are used to trim the hair and once it is done, the hair comes out really neat and stylish.'
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- PM Imran regrets criticising diplomats in public05:16 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021