To award ticket or not? Shehbaz Sharif reveals PML-N's policy for Ch Nisar
"No doubt Nisar is angry with us but we will persuade him as he is a good friend of mine," said Shehbaz who is trying to unite the party these days.
The politician confirmed that Nisar had not applied for a party ticket currently, but hastened to add that he would get a ticket to represent the party in the forthcoming polls.
Ch Nisar announces decision to contest polls from ... 09:59 PM | 30 Apr, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Former interior minister and disgruntled leader of ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Chaudhry ...
The PML-N avoided making Nisar a member of the central parliamentary board which is vested with the authority to award party tickets; the former security czar was a member of this board in 2013.
Earlier, former interior minister, Chaudhry Nisar announced his decision to contest upcoming general elections from three constituencies: NA-59, PP-10 and PP-14 constituencies.
The central leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, Pervaiz Rasheed had expressed in blatant words that Chaudhry Nisar would not be given party ticket for the next general elections, however, Shehbaz Sharif has been trying hard to cajole his friend to remain a part of the party.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall to an alarming level11:59 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022