MQM-P's Faisal Sabzwari, daughters test positive for COVID-19
KARACHI – Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan’s (MQM-P) leader Faisal Sabzwari and his family members have contracted coronavirus as the number of infection continues to rise in the country following ease in smart lockdown.
Sabzwari said that his two daughters tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday today he has been diagnosed with the infection. He further said that his wife Madiha and another daughter tested negative for infection.
He has requested friends for prayers of his complete recovery. He asked people to adopt precautionary measures as hospitals were running out of space.
The number of coronavirus cases in Pakistan rose to a total of 86,931, according to government data till Thursday evening.
The death toll related to COVID-19 has reached 1,790, according to the National Command and Control Centre, while at least 30,889 patients have fully recovered.
Punjab has reported highest number of deaths, a total of 607, while Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa follow with 575 and 500 fatalities respectively. Balochistan has recorded 51 deaths; Islamabad, 38; Gilgit Baltistan, 12; and Azad Kashmir, 7.
The first two fatalities from COVID-19, as the illness is officially known, were reported in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on March 18 (Wednesday).
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 247,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,157 confirmed ...09:03 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange returns to regular operational hours on Monday08:48 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Feroze Khan celebrates his 30th birthday03:10 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020