Gharidah Farooqi tests positive for COVID-19
ISLAMABAD – Gharidah Farooqi has tested positive for the coronavirus and is now in self-quarantine, the anchorperson and journalist said in a tweet.
Farooqi said she had developed coronavirus symptoms two days ago and had gotten her self-tested 'promptly', and the results revealed that she had contracted the virus.
Developed coronavirus symptoms 2days back,got tested promptly &it came positive.Already in self-quarantine at home.The disease is real & it is no shame to contract it, report it, treat it rightly.Let’s keep others safe.Let’s all stay safe& fight it out IA.Prayers needed by u all.— Gharidah Farooqi (@GFarooqi) June 3, 2020
"Already in self-quarantine at home. The disease is real and it is no shame to contract it, report it, treat it rightly," said Farooqi, asking everyone to keep each other safe and stay healthy.
According to the Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists (PFUJ), three media persons have already died of the novel coronavirus and more than 150 others have contracted the deadly infection.
MQM-P's Faisal Sabzwari, daughters test positive ... 06:59 PM | 4 Jun, 2020
KARACHI – Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan’s (MQM-P) leader Faisal Sabzwari and his family members have ...
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan allows second consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav05:18 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program budget increased to Rs203 billion04:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020