ICC's bowling ban helped me focus on batting, says Muhammad Hafeez
In an interview Hafeez went on to say that "I always considered myself a batsman but my bowling was a plus point for me and it played crucial role to win matches for Pakistan many time." I am definitely disappointed for being banned from bowling but still I have lot to do in the field, he added.
When asked about his experience of scoring maiden ton against England , he said he was definitely nervous while playing this game because he missed his century thrice against England and last time in first Test game of series he was dismissed at 98 runs.
I am happy that I contributed something good towards my team especially in a time when they needed me to score, he said.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 07 December 202108:42 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan inaugurates first 'plastic road'11:35 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021