PTI, PML-N seek Jamaat-e-Islami's support in NA-122 and PP-147 by-elections
According to a statement the central leadership of Jamaat-e-Islami had refused to meet PTI delegation led by former Punjab Governor Chaudhry Sarwar saying that decision will be taken by Lahore's local leadership in this regard.
Afterwards the PTI delegation held a meeting with JI Lahore president Mian Manqsood Ahmad and asked him to back their candidates, Abdul Aleem Khan and Shoaib Siddiqui, in upcoming by-polls.
Maqsood said that the decision in this regard would be taken after consultations with central leadership of JI.
Meanwhile highly credible sources claimed that Jamat-e-Islami (JI) has linked the support in the by-polls with upcoming local bodies elections in Lahore. The party will add its weight to any one of the parties who will ensure a support in the form of seat adjustment in local bodies elections, the sources added.
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:36 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Saba Qamar amuses fans with new video09:42 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas creates a buzz on social media with new hair makeover08:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022