Faryal Mehmood faces backlash for fat-shaming Hareem Farooq
Recently Faryal was seen fat-shaming Hareem Farooq on a television show. In response to a question asked by the host, Faryal took a not-so-subtle dig at Hareem asserting that the actress is too fat to fit in a car.
Obviously, Faryal's mindless comment hasn’t gone down well with people, who are calling out the Babban Khala Ki Betiyan actress for fat-shaming Hareem Farooq.
She is such a crap, someday bck she was talking about sonya hussein that she bullied her and now she is doing same.— Fafa Barry🥷🏻 (@fafaouski) August 2, 2019
Celebrities, particularly female celebrities, are routinely criticized about their appearance -- indeed, celebrity "fat-shaming" is a fairly regular pop-cultural phenomenon. Although we might assume that these comments are inconsequential, the effects of these messages can extend well beyond the celebrity target.
Looks like our celebrities can’t stop saying offensive things about fellow celebrities. And nothing can be more upsetting than witnessing women trying to bring down each other unnecessarily.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Merub Ali’s cute interaction with Sarah Khan’s daughter wins over ...07:10 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Punjab plans free electricity for those who consume up to 100 units06:28 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani scientist wins international competition on cutting carbon ...06:09 PM | 4 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022