Faryal Mehmood faces backlash for fat-shaming Hareem Farooq
Recently Faryal was seen fat-shaming Hareem Farooq on a television show. In response to a question asked by the host, Faryal took a not-so-subtle dig at Hareem asserting that the actress is too fat to fit in a car.
Obviously, Faryal's mindless comment hasn’t gone down well with people, who are calling out the Babban Khala Ki Betiyan actress for fat-shaming Hareem Farooq.
She is such a crap, someday bck she was talking about sonya hussein that she bullied her and now she is doing same.— Fafa Barry🥷🏻 (@fafaouski) August 2, 2019
Celebrities, particularly female celebrities, are routinely criticized about their appearance -- indeed, celebrity "fat-shaming" is a fairly regular pop-cultural phenomenon. Although we might assume that these comments are inconsequential, the effects of these messages can extend well beyond the celebrity target.
Looks like our celebrities can’t stop saying offensive things about fellow celebrities. And nothing can be more upsetting than witnessing women trying to bring down each other unnecessarily.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Alia Bhatt drops adorable glimpse of her Italy vacation03:12 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- US dollar dips to Rs217.25 as Pakistani currency continues recovery02:55 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan team leaves for Neatherlands for ODI series tonight02:12 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Independence Day Punjab Junior Tennis starts today01:41 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sophia Mirza: robbery in Dubai, money-laundering, car theft, ...10:26 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Viral young couple Nimra and Asad blessed with first child (VIDEO)10:16 AM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022