PM Imran calls upon freedom lovers to stand with Kashmiris
The brutality of Indian security forces in Occupied Kashmir has rallied all Kashmiris together in their demand for freedom from Indian Occupation. The Indian army is not fighting insurgents but an entire people in IOK. All freedom loving ppl in the world must stand with Kashmiris— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) February 5, 2019
“The Indian army is not fighting insurgents but an entire people in IOK. All freedom loving ppl (people) in the world must stand with Kashmiris,” he further posted.
Kashmiris and Pakistanis, across the globe, are marking the Kashmir Solidarity Day to reaffirm their resolute support and solidarity for the oppressed Kashmiri people and condemn the human rights violations being committed by the Indian forces.
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021