See what Saif Ali Khan has to say about his 'other' two children
Saif commented, “It would be so interesting to grow up as a normal person, without so much attention. But this is how it is. We will work harder to instil the right values in him. Politeness is important and you can’t take it for granted."
Saif also spoke about how many young people in India would love to be a Bollywood star now. He said, “It’s just the lifestyle it offers. My gift to all my kids would be to send them to a boarding school, to learn some good values, and then choose where they want to be in life. Sara could have it another way, but she’s here (at the movies)."
He added, "Ibrahim is in school in England. Maybe he also wants to act. Everyone wants to be a star. But Sara always wanted to ‘act’. She decided that she didn’t want to be in candyfloss movies as she doesn’t believe in them. Now whether it’s right or wrong, it’s her opinion. She won’t blame any of us.’’
Ibrahim Ali Khan looks more like his dad every day!
- Pakistan’s Azhar Ali sets Test cricket record05:50 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Bilawal asks PM Imran to reveal reasons for repaying $3b to KSA04:04 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen's version of ‘Mustafa Jaan-e-Rehmat’ leaves fans ...03:27 PM | 10 May, 2021
- UAE imposes travel ban on Pakistan, other countries from May 1202:58 PM | 10 May, 2021
- After Twitter suspension, Instagram takes action against Kangana ...02:23 PM | 10 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021