See what Saif Ali Khan has to say about his 'other' two children
Saif commented, “It would be so interesting to grow up as a normal person, without so much attention. But this is how it is. We will work harder to instil the right values in him. Politeness is important and you can’t take it for granted."
Saif also spoke about how many young people in India would love to be a Bollywood star now. He said, “It’s just the lifestyle it offers. My gift to all my kids would be to send them to a boarding school, to learn some good values, and then choose where they want to be in life. Sara could have it another way, but she’s here (at the movies)."
He added, "Ibrahim is in school in England. Maybe he also wants to act. Everyone wants to be a star. But Sara always wanted to ‘act’. She decided that she didn’t want to be in candyfloss movies as she doesn’t believe in them. Now whether it’s right or wrong, it’s her opinion. She won’t blame any of us.’’
Ibrahim Ali Khan looks more like his dad every day!
- PAF trainer aircraft crashes near Attock, pilot martyred (VIDEO)01:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran meets Pakistan’s T20 World Cup squad today12:14 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021