PTI’s former Punjab head leaves party after Naz Baloch
Fuming over the party’s politics, the PTI leader announced his decision on Tuesday after he was ignored by party chief Imran Khan during last years. "I am leaving the party as as protest with senior leadership".
He said, “I made many attempt during this period to have a meeting with Khan but all in vain”.
The party head might have been ignored him of not being rich enough to finance the political activities of the party as Amjad said he was not rich like other party members.
Discussing about his future plans, he desired to present a positive image of Pakistan in front of global community by setting up a think-tank.
Amjad has no plan to join any other political party as he is of view that everyone was focusing on individuals instead of Pakistan.
Meer was member of the Pakistan Muslim League Quaid before joining the PTI. He was also elected as a member of the National Assembly.
Earlier in July, PTI stalwart Naz Baloch ditched the party to join Pakistan Peoples Party. Naz, who performed her duties as central vice president PTI, appeared alongside chief minister Sindh Murad Ali Shah and Faryal Talpur and announced her decision that jolted the political observers who have been observing the reverse trend.
"PTI itself changed while raising the sloganeering for change," Naz alleged during the press conference and added: "I feel as if I have come home again."
- India’s Rahul Gandhi tests positive for COVID-1908:34 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- TLP protests come to an end as Parliament votes on French ...08:10 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan to procure 2m Covid-19 vaccine doses from China07:15 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ex-Pemra chairman Absar Alam injured in Islamabad gun attack07:10 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PML-N’s Abbasi threatens NA Speaker to hit with a shoe in war of ...06:38 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021