Imran firm on his stance even after Parliament comeback
Following the address of Defence Minister Khaawaja Asif to a joint session of Parliament, Imran Khan reaffirmed his commitment to rally for justice until the culprits behind rigging in last general elections held accountable.
Commenting on the noisy and hostile welcome to his party by the parliamentarians, the PTI chief thanked the critics. However, Khan questioned their pledges to the democratic structure in the country that was, according to him, corrupted by the rigging done in 2013's election.
Terming his comeback a 'victory' after the recent pact with government on forming a judicial commission to probe the alleged rigging, Khan opined all the parliamentarians should thank his party for bringing positive outcomes.
"Constituting a judicial commission to probe poll rigging is in the best interest of Pakistan," the PTI chief maintained while talking to the media outside the Parliament House.
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank launches School Loan to financially ...06:29 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021