Poland may turn to United States to borrow nukes under NATO programme
The Guardian has quoted Poland’s deputy defence minister Tomasz Szatkowski as saying that they were consulting about using NATO nuclear sharing programme to beef up the defence system.
He added that joining programme would further stablise Poland amid rising threats to peace.
Out of total 28 NATO nations only three United States, Britain and France have nuclear weapons however under the treaty other members can seek access and get installed nukes on their lands in the case of any threat.
Only United States have so far provided nuclear weapons to NATO members including Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Turkey.
- Pakistan’s top military commander visits Sialkot, Kotli to witness ...04:00 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Top Pakistani envoy congratulates Sweden on national day03:40 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran calls on the world to crack down on online extremism03:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Chinese woman breaks own Guinness world record for the longest ...02:58 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- WATCH - US diver survives being swallowed alive by a humpback whale02:37 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Why Aishwarya Rai refused to work in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?01:52 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sajal Aly to feature in Atif Aslam's new music video02:50 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021