Govt releases Rs429.17 bln for Public Sector Development Programme
ISLAMABAD - The Federal government has approved release of 429.17 billion rupees for ongoing and new social sector uplift projects under its Public Sector Development Programme during the current financial year.
According to data released by Ministry of Planning and Development, under its development programme, the government has released an amount of 190.87 billion rupees for federal ministries, 136.68 billion rupees for corporations and 33.7 billion rupees for special areas.
Out of these allocations, the government released 26.78 billion rupees for security enhancement in the country, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The government has also released 20.75 billion rupees for Azad Jammu and Kashmir and 12.8 billion rupees for Gilgit-Baltistan.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020