Shatrughan Sinha slams Modi govt over worst IOK situaton
MUMBAI - Legendary Indian actor and former minister Shatrughan Sinha exposed Modi government’s lies about the worst situation in occupied Kashmir, saying the whole valley has been sealed and Kashmiri leaders are under arrest.
In his video statement, he said as the communications shutdown continues, no tourist is allowed to enter occupied Kashmir and even Indian politicians cannot go there.
The former Indian minister said the government arranged a tour of selective European visitors to protect its illegal actions in the valley.
View this post on Instagram
#shatrughansinha #bjpindia #modia #godimedia #Kashmir #kashmirbleeds #kashmiri #kashmirsolidarityday #standwithkashmir #5feb #modiexposed #bjpfails #bjpexposed #amitshahmemes #modimemes #freekashmir #nonrc #nocaa #andhebhakt #rssrapist #bjpterrorism #hindutva #rssgundas #fekumodi #fekunama #artical370 #kashmirsealed #bjpkillseconomy #bjpkillmuslim#chutiyapm
“India’s democracy is under threat as the Controversial Citizen Amendment Act is being debated and criticized in the European Parliament, where 651 representatives out of 750 have condemned this action.
It may be noted that Indian troops in their unabated acts of state terrorism martyred 21 Kashmiris in the last month of January. The residents of the Kashmir Valley continued to suffer immensely due to military lockdown and broadband internet shutdown on 185 consecutive day.
Meanwhile, Kashmir Solidarity Day is being observed across Pakistan and other parts pf the world to express wholehearted support of the Pakistani nation to the just struggle of Kashmiri people for their inalienable right to self-determination.
- China coronavirus outbreak: All the latest updates09:59 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Afghan peace deal to be signed in Pakistan's presence, says FM Qureshi09:37 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan Mother Languages Literature fest concludes at PNCA09:19 AM | 24 Feb, 2020
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan shuts border with Iran over Coronavirus fears09:46 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019